Welcome to Ancestors Alive! Genealogy.
Why trace your genealogy? Sir Francis Bacon believed that in it “consisteth a part of the knowledge of a man’s own self. It is a great spur to virtue to look back on the earth of our line.”
How well do you know yourself? Ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you know where your grandparents were born, or how they met?
- Do you know where your ancestors were 100 years ago?
- What part of the world does your family come from? Are there more than one?
- Did any of your family members participate in any US war? Which one(s)?
- Do you ever wonder why you have the eye color, hair color, skin color, talents and interests that you have?
- Do you think that your family is just boring, like everybody else’s?
If you answered “I DON’T KNOW” to Questions 2-5, you have the interest to start digging in to your family history.
If you answered “NO” to Question 1, your answers lie in genealogy.
If you answered “YES” to Question 6, get ready for some BIG surprises.
At Ancestors Alive! Genealogy, we use online sources, libraries, archives, networks of genealogists around the world and even mass mailings when necessary. With information from you to begin our work, we can trace your family tree back for generations. Results vary from family to family, but some people have gone back to the year 300 AD. Some have found their descent from European royalty. Others have discovered that they have early settlers, pioneers of industry and self-made success stories in their own family histories. Regardless of the specific findings, Ancestry Alive! Genealogy will locate stories, careers, goals, aspirations and even hidden truths about those who went before you. You WILL be surprised.
Ancestors Alive! Genealogy also provides written histories in book form about the people and events we find in your search. These are wonderful gifts to mark family milestones, birthdays, or holidays. They are proof of your beginnings that you can hand down to the next generation.
Please see our Products & Pricing page for more information about individual packages, types of records and information, and hourly rates.